Digital Health and Innovations Cluster Bulgaria is a non-profit association that supports companies and organizations in the field of digital solutions and innovations in healthcare to build an ecosystem and establish a sustainable and effective healthcare environment for patients, healthcare professionals, society and institutions. It was created in November 2018 by 9 companies and 2 non-for-profit organizations. Currently, our members are 40 IT and pharma companies and 2 NGOs.
Our people-centered culture, with clear emphasis on collaboration, is central to our DHI Cluster strategy. This approach ensures we succeed in attracting open-minded people, dedicated to deliver better patient outcomes and support the development of a data driven healthcare We have a huge focus on our people, not only in attracting them, but developing their expertise in a rapidly growing industry. Our status as an NGO means we have a unique community culture that enables the feeling of belonging to a team, as well as dedication and commitment to a high value purpose.
We are looking for a skilled, passionate & highly motivated Administrative and project assistant to support the community building efforts for digital health strategy and project development within our Digital Health team and be part of a community of 42 digital health and pharmaceutical companies, leaders at national and international level.
Do not wonder what you’ll be doing?
- Provides administrative support and duties to ensure efficient operation of the organisation, including invoice management, documentation coordination, reporting and scheduling;
- Provides support around logistics and organisation of DHI Cluster’s events, including General assemblies, Board meetings, Networking events, Expert events, Internal and External events;
- Supports the information gathering and preparation of presentations and reports, as well as updating of selected presentations in line with the DHI Cluster organizational strategy;
- Supports the team in project management tasks related to the implementation of the DHI Cluster organizational strategy;
- Supports daily communication with the members of the organisation and various national and international stakeholders in the field of digital health, concerning the operations of the organisation;
- Support the international project activities development and communication with various stakeholders;
- Contributing to conversations, conference calls and meetings;
- Able to demonstrate soft skills in effective communication. Creative in proposing resolutions under a dynamic environment;
- Support the execution of internal procedures and activities on a daily basis;
- Executing ad-hoc tasks to support the DHI Cluster team where required.
What we look for you to bring?
A successful candidate is highly collaborative, purpose-driven, self-motivated, and cause committed, comfortable working in a fast growing and competitive digital health environment. The candidate will have a sense of initiative and proactivity, operational excellence, exceptional attention to detail, and a proven ability to deliver reliable results and insights in line with the DHI Cluster strategy.
- Experience delivering administrative and operational tasks;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing community of digital health companies;
- Strong sense of initiative and the ability to perform both independently and as part of a team;
- Dedicated to our cause, enthusiastic team player and solution focused person;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including in English;
- Excellent in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Graphic design and event management skills are a bonus;
- NGO experience is a bonus.
What will you get?
- Be part of a community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise within the field of digital health;
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of digital health sector together with a friendly and open-minded team;
- Personal development for building new knowledge and competences in the field of digital health;
- Flexible work environment with friendly atmosphere and opportunity to work “home office”;
- Work-life balance – 20 days paid vacation, 1 additional day off for your birthday and flexible work hours.
- Promotion is solely based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress.